The All-Pro 16+ Tacoma APEX Steel Pack Rack Kit is a heavy-duty bed cage system that provides a strong, rigid structure to support a rooftop tent, basket, or heavy gear above the bed of the vehicle.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 1-3/4″ .095 tubular construction
- Delivered in sections to be welded together
- CNC laser-cut, precision fit bed rails (05+ Tacomas only)
- Strong enough to support heavy loads such as roof-top tents
- The growing list of available options and upgrades
- Made in the USA
Manufactured from 1-3/4″ diameter steel tubing, the APEX Pack Rack Kit is shipped in sections to reduce shipping costs but is still easy to assemble. Gradually tapered for the exact fit of your truck’s bed rails, the APEX Pack Rack mounts onto CNC laser-cut, full-length bed rails. The full-length rails disperse the load much better and help prevent collapsing on the factory trim.
Also available is a weld-together version for the true “Do-It-Yourselfer” who wants to save even more money on shipping or who wants to customize the Pack Rack to their desired height and configuration.