These are the new design 2005-2011 and 2012-2015 Tacoma front plate bumpers, made from CNC cut steel. Bumpers are then CNC press brake formed and precision MIG welded together by our skilled fabricators right in our Sparks, NV. fab shop.
Bumpers offers far greater approach angles, wheel well clearance and overall strength compared to factory components all while giving an aggressive clean look.
Every bumper includes standard winch mounting area and solid recovery points, and includes necessary grade-8 hardware and mounting brace plates to increase the strength of factory mounting plates.
Steel bumpers are made entirely from 3/16″ steel with solid 3/4″ thick recovery points.
Steel bumpers approximate weight is 120lbs for the specific model 2005-2011 and 130lbs for the specific model 2012-2015.
All bumpers ship bare metal unless powder coated option is selected.
- Standard winch mounting plate for winches up to 10k
- Standard 3/4″ steel integrated recovery points
- Standard frame bracing plates for heavy recovery and winching
- Standard Square fog light cutouts (1 per side) for Rigid Industries D- Series or Baja Designs squadrons. (Round cutouts have been discontinued for specific model 2005-2011)
- Standard 20″ Baja Designs S8 Light Bar Cutout (for the specific model 2012-2015)