Introducing our brand new high clearance dual swing-out bumper for the 3rd gen Toyota Tacoma. As part of our Hi-Lite series, this dual swing outfits right in because it’s super high clearance and lightweight. The bumper itself is made from steel while the swinging doors are made from aluminum. This keeps the weight significantly lighter than any other rear swing-out system, eliminates rust, and allows for easy drilling and configuring of the 2 rear swinging gates for accessories.
It’s vital to add protection to your vehicle, especially to the long rear end of a truck because of its not-so-great departure angle. This bumper requires a bedside cut and replaces the vulnerable, weak sheet metal with steel all along the perimeter, while also providing you a place for your spare tire and many other customizable accessories.
Compatible with the factory rear camera. No splicing or adding additional wire to the rear camera is required. Just a simple reroute of the existing cable into the bumper.
This bumper does NOT work with the rear factory sensors.
All bumpers come with a black powder coat, and all hardware and extra pieces you will need for the install. (See below)
- All one-piece, steel construction bumper with aluminum swing outdoors
- Requires a bedside cut
- Included edge trim
- Included license plate tag lights
- Included trailer wiring harness extension
- x2 steel side braces that tie the wings of the bumper to the frame
- All grade 8 hardware
- Fits 2 of our Pathfinder flush mount scene lights (optional)
- Integrated 2″ receiver behind the flip-up license plate
- Holes for license plate or flip-up license plate bracket (sold separately)
- x2 steel 3/4″ recovery shackle mounts
- Included rear camera bracket (no splicing required)
- x2 aluminum swing outdoors
- Included bearing and seal kit
- x2 spring-loaded locking pins
- (Optional) adjustable tire carrier (fits up to a 35″ tire)
- Total weight: 190lbs