BASE Rack with Mount Kit and Deflector
Ultra sleek, boasting a super low profile and lightweight design, the BASE Rack provides unmatched simplicity, flexibility and personalization in your roof rack set-up. Setting a new benchmark in strength and integration, the BASE Rack incorporates a revolutionary dovetail mounting system that makes attaching and removing loads and accessories easier, faster and more secure.
GUARD RAIL SYSTEMS
The BASE Rack rail system is available in full, quarter three-quarter and trade configurations. Attaching quickly and easily to the dovetail extrusion around the rack’s perimeter, the range of optional rails mean you can have a full guard rail system on or off in just a few minutes!
1/4 RAILS – Perfect for campers, this style of rail is great for rooftop tents while still providing ample storage and load security at the front of the rack.
3/4 RAILS – A cross between full and trade rails, 3/4 rails, along with an optional roller kit, assist with easy rear loading of large and awkward items while still providing load security at the front of the rack. Also designed for rear folding rooftop tents, subject to tent width.
TRADE RAILS – The trade option; great for loading long items such as timber and ladders with an optional roller kit to help glide long or awkward items onto the rack. The side rails prevent items from slipping or rolling of the rack during loading and allow you to fill the rack right up to the edge.
FULL RAILS – Designed for the tourer. The rails running around the perimeter of the rack act as a load block, helping to prevent larger items such as swags and tents from shifting when loading and unloading, as well as during transit.
- STRONG – Manufactured from extruded aluminum beams with additionals aluminum bracings
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Lightweight, cast aluminum crossbeam function
- LOW-PROFILE – Ultra sleek, low-profile design
- SIDE-MOUNTED FIXING POINTS – Side-mounted fixing points allow greater use of rack beams for cargo loading
- FULLY WELDED – Fully welded construction for superior strength and rigidity
- DOVETAIL MOUNTING SYSTEM – Unique new dovetail mounting extrusion offers greater versatility, flexibility and speed in accessory placement and attachment. The dovetail design means less dirt entrapment (easy cleaning).
- POWDER COATED – Textured black powder coat finish
- HIDDEN ELECTRICAL CABLE – Removable end caps allow access to the channel for installing hidden electrical cables for roof lighting and solar.
- RANGE OF ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE – Purpose-designed range of quick release dovetail accessories requiring few or no tools.
- COMPATIBLE WITH EXISTING T-SLOT ACCESSORIES* Additional adaptors sold separately