2016+ Toyota Tacoma Overland Front Bumper
Installation requires cutting of the plastic bumper to install properly.
✔ Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon, and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- Cutouts in front of bumper allow winch lever access.
- Light Bar cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- Fog light pockets designed for Baja Designs Squadron lights. (Factory fog lights not supported)
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- 115 lbs without bull bar, 125 lbs with mid height bull bar, 130 lbs with full height bull bar, 135 lbs with full height bull bar and headlight hoops.
- Mid-height bull bar not compatible with Toyota Safety Sense.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
Ships to the freight hub nearest the customers residential address unless a commercial address is provided in which case product can be sent directly to the commercial address. Please specify business name if needed.
Flat rate shipping costs do not apply to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, Point Roberts, WA, or countries outside the USA, please email for a shipping quote for orders outside the U.S. and to AK and HI, Puerto Rico, or Point Roberts